STEP1: Download LDPlayer and run the installer → Complete the setup
STEP2: Install LD Store (or use Google Play) → Click here to download LD Store APK
STEP3: Install Clash of Clans from the store and enjoy playing Clash of Clans on your PC
For more information, please click and check out the Installation Tutorial.
Clash of Clans on PC
Clash of Clans is an excellent strategic action game that pits a number of players against each other. It’s a free mobile game which is available both on Android and iOS. Although the game is not officially available for the PC users, there is still a way to download Clash of clans for PC easily with an Android emulator.
Best Android Emulator for Clash of Clans
By downloading LDPlayer Android emulator to your computer, you can play CoC online on your desktop. As LDPlayer is the lightest emulator for CoC, you can experience fast loading speed and high performance when playing CoC on PC. Besides, one CoC fan uploaded a “great helper” called “XiaoxiCocScript” on LD Store, which can enable you to play CoC automatically.
Tips for Playing Clash of Clans on Desktop
1. Have a computer that is able to power up an Android emulator
2. Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled in BIOS
3. Make sure you download CoC from a reliable source, like LD Store or Google Play
4. You will be required to log in your Google account during the installation and if you have a CoC account already connected to your Google account, you will have to use it now
Benefits of Using LDPlayer as an Android Emulator for Clash of Clans
Free your phone from being occupied by CoC all the time
Save your phone battery life and avoid low battery
Play at a bigger screen instead of a small touch screen
Manage the battle with mouse and keyboard
Have a stable Internet connection on PC
Enjoy great graphics and wonderful animation
Performance is better than mobile devices
FAQ about Clash of Clans for PC
Can I play Clash of Clans on any emulator?
Yes, you can play CoC on your computer using any Android emulator available on the market. As LDPlayer is one of the best emulators optimized for CoC, it’s recommended to use LDPlayer as an Android emulator for Clash of Clans.
Is the XiaoxiCocScript safe to use?
The CoC helper is developed and maintained by a Chinese group. Many CoC players have downloaded the script and proved that it’s okay to use. But as the script is not developed by LDPlayer, the entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the script remains with you.
Why Clash of Clans is not working on LDPlayer Android emulator?
If this is your first time using an Android emulator and you fail to open Clash of Clans on LDPlayer, go to our official Facebook and report the issue. The staff will help you out as soon as possible. And don’t be upset, it might just be some setting problems.
Clash of Clans Features
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.