Clash of Clans for PC is an excellent strategic action game that pits a number of players against each other. However, Clash of Clans for PC is the same game as you know from your mobile device but running on your desktop or laptop. Although Clash of Clans is not officially available for the PC users, there is still a way to download and play Clash of Clans Android version on PC easily with an Android emulator.
LDPlayer is the best Clash of Clans emulator that play Clash of Clans online on your computer and laptop. You can play multiple COC accounts simultaneously on Windows PC with LDPlayer emulator. As the best Clash of Clans simulator, LDPlayer offers fast and smooth support for playing Clash of Clans on PC with no cost.
By downloading LDPlayer Android emulator to your computer, you can play CoC online on your desktop. As LDPlayer is the lightest emulator for CoC, you can experience fast loading speed and high performance when playing CoC on PC. Now download and play Clash of Clans on PC for free with LDPlayer, which is the fastest COC emulator chose by many players.
Tips for Playing Clash of Clans on Windows PC
1. Have a computer that is able to power up an Android emulator
2. Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled in BIOS
3. Make sure you download CoC from a reliable source, like LD Store or Google Play
4. You will be required to log in your Google account during the installation and if you have a CoC account already connected to your Google account, you will have to use it now
Benefits of Using LDPlayer as Clash of Clans PC Emulator
Free your phone from being occupied by CoC all the time
Save your phone battery life and avoid low battery
Play at a bigger screen instead of a small touch screen
Manage the battle with mouse and keyboard
Have a stable Internet connection on PC
Enjoy great graphics and wonderful animation
Performance is better than mobile devices
FAQ about Clash of Clans for PC
Can I play Clash of Clans on any emulator?
Yes, you can play CoC on your computer using any Android emulator available on the market. As LDPlayer is one of the best emulators optimized for CoC, it’s recommended to use LDPlayer as an Android emulator for Clash of Clans.
How can I play CoC on my PC without emulator?
No ,you cannot play Clash of Clans on PC without using emulator as supercell will never official release COC game for PC. You will need to download and use the best Clash of Clans emulator LDPlayer on your computer.
Why Clash of Clans is not working on LDPlayer Android emulator?
If this is your first time using an Android emulator and you fail to open Clash of Clans on LDPlayer, go to our official Facebook and report the issue. The staff will help you out as soon as possible. And don’t be upset, it might just be some setting problems.
Features of Clash of Clans on PC
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.