Are you excited about the new Clash of Clans update? You should be because it comes with a new Clash of Clans town hall update. There was a teaser released for the game on the 5th of October 2022, and it was confirmed the new town hall appearance. The new Clash of Clans town hall 15 will be there with the new releasing update for the game, and there are so many things to know about this update as a new gamer. So this guide is going to cover you with all details.
We still don't have a confirmed release date for town hall 15, but still, several details have been leaked regarding it. Still, we are assuming it will be available for the game by the 15th of October 2022, but this is only an assumption, and it has not been confirmed yet. We will see a magical theme from this new Clash of Clans town hall 15, and everything, including the base defenses, buildings, and also the troops, will be featured with the purple color.
According to the official Twitter made by the game, it is said that Clash of Clans town hall 15 will not feature any signature weapon for the defense, and it will also carry the Giga inferno, which is coming from both 13 and 14 town halls. You do not have the chance to do several upgrades for town hall 15, and let’s get to know about it more from this guide. Take Clash of Clans on PC; here is everything we know related to the town hall 15.
Two new base defenses will be featured in the town hall 15. Those are named Monlotuh and Spell, and the game will allow players to have two Spell Towers the game once they manage to upgrade to town hall 15. Let’s get to know about these two as follows. If you don’t know how you can make the best at Town halls, refer to tips on Clash of Clans Town Hall Level.
- Spell Tower – this base defense from Clash of Clans town hall 15 will be made out of Dark Elixir, and the same will be used to do its upgrades. It will be a new base defense with a level 2 maximum, where you can have three spells to equip. The Poison, the Rage, and the Invisibility will be these three spells, and they are going to help you for the buildings as well as for the troops with both Poison and Rage, while the Poison can weaken the enemies with a bad effect applied to them.
- The Monolith – the Monolith-based defense is there to deal great damage for the high HP troops, and bonus damage is coming in here. The bonus damage will be based on the maximum HP of its target. It is a massive threat to the tank heroes.
18 million gold will be required to upgrade this new town hall 15, and you will have to compete for over 15 days to achieve this. When you reach the base level, two million gold will be obtained with town hall 15 along with 20k Dark Elixir, two million Elixir, and 9600 HP.
There will be several new buildings allowed to have upgraded from this new update as follows.
- Inferno Tower
- Air Defense
- X Bow
- Clan Castle
- Bomb Tower
- Wizard Tower
- Air Bomb
- Army Camp
- Archer Tower
- Small Bomb
- Spell Factory
- Pet House
There will be a limit of 100 from the Home Village for the buildings. Several modifications will be made to the Hero Altars, like buildings. This soft limit will be applied for future updates made to the Clash of Clans because it can avoid complications as well as the unnecessary hugeness made to the Home Villages.
You will only have a chance to come with four heroes to make your attacks, and all the extra Dark Barracks buildings and the extra Barracks will be removed. There will be one from each remaining for the game with the new coming update.
Four new pets will be introduced to the game with the town hall 15 upcoming updates, and they have their own specialties to follow up the game as follows.
- Phoenix – Phoenix will become the master of the resurrection, and she will be a healer most of the time in the game. You will be granted invulnerability on its companion hero with Phoenix for a short time.
- Poison Lizard – the Lizard as a pet will arrive at the battleground when you make him partnered with a hero, and it can spit some slow venom toxins for the enemies. It literally makes the enemies deal with the highest damage suffered.
- Diggy – the Diggy will be a miner and can attack the nearest buildings. It likes the underground. So the Diggy will be seen there most of the time.
- Frosty – Frosty has some of the equal characteristics to the Ice Wizard, and it will use the ice breath and cool effects to freeze the enemies. It also can slow down the enemies by releasing frostbites.
Finally, this new troop named Electro Titan will be coming with the new Clash of Clans town hall 15 updates, and it will be a ground troop. She will be able to become a formidable force on the battlefield, and there is the magic that comes with her stats. So you can have a mighty electro-whip with her with the use of Electro’s magic spells to deal with the damage. There is basically a raw magical power associated with Electro Titan, and she is barely controlling it throughout the game.
Moreover, this Electro Titan is going to help you in the long run in the game by targeting Air and Ground, and she will take 32 mammoth housing spaces.
So, get ready for the new Clash of Clans town hall 15 updates with the best android emulator: LDPlayer 9, with the best-ever gaming feature, added. You are just free to use all these enhancements, additions, pets, and more with this new update, and although it isn’t released yet, you can be prepared for the whole, just as the way mentioned in this game. So, good luck to all the players with the new update.
Azur Lane Collab with Atelier Ryza – The Alchemist and the Archipelago of Secrets for New Ships
Blue Archive Summer Sky's Wish List Event 2022 - Everything to Know
Azur Lane Maintenance Updates 17th November 2022 - New Items, Events, and More.
Blue Archive Global 1st Anniversary is Here with Several Updates and Offers