Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars

IGG.COM
Last Updated: 2022-11-16 Current Version: 2.80
Download Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars on PC

Run Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars on PC with LDPlayer

P

(FALSE ADVERTISING) If you want an honest, legitimate review, here it is. This game is nothing like the ads you'll see. This is one of those upgrade your village and fight other kingdoms type thing. Basically you start with a small kingdom, and you spend 90% of your time collecting resources you don't know the use for and upgrading buildings. Going back and forth between upgrade/collect materials quests, etc. The other 10% is drag and drop fighting. Not like in the ads though.

Z

One of the most money predatory games around. Unless you are willing to spend $50-$100 a week, you won't be able to keep up with the other people of your kingdom. As you start getting closer to max level castle, the wait times are ridiculously long. Some are 2.5 months long, at the very end, there are wait times of 2 YEAR! It's impossible to finish without spending money. And on top of that, if you get attacked to the point of having NOTHING left, only way to come back is, once again, money.

C

If possible, I'd rate 0 stars. This game is great, really. But the latest update has a glitch that seems to be affecting only some players. The game unexpectedly freezes and won't unfreeze until you close and re open. Along with that, things like VIP and Vergeaway freeze when I try to interact with it. When I try to send feedback when it crashes, the feedback page even freezes so this is one SERIOUS glitch and could easily cause someone to lose millions of troops. GET THIS UNDER CONTROL NOW!

Run Lords Mobile on PC

Lords Mobile is a tower defense strategy game with a lot of chaos developed by IGG.com, and it makes players build an empire and collect heroes for it. And also, we have to train our troops here and move along, and there will be battles to check if we are at the top or not. This world is built to find our allies, and total domination can only be taken by destroying all the ones who crossed your road.

 

Join a Guild or Create Your Own

Since this is about dominating the world, we either need to join a guild or else we need to create our own here. And that is how players are capable of doing anything they would love to. The gameplay is full of PVP battles and more RPG elements, so every player needs to do their best to contribute towards a guild as it is the only way they can mark a win.

LDPlayer 9 here can offer you the best features to dominate this world with the best skills and performance.

 

Build the Empire and Train the Troops

Players have to build up their empire in Lords Mobile from a ground level, and they also have to do everything to train their troops. So, in the end, nothing can hold them back, and it will be the most outperforming way to victory. So if you would love to dominate with your own guild and travel worldwide, you have a reason to fight in Lords Mobile now.

 

Open up

Power up Your Gaming Experience with LDPlayer

What is Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars PC version?

Open up

Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?

Open up

Is it possible to play Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars on PC without Android emulator?

Open up

Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars on PC

Open up

How to Download and Install Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars on PC

Open up
More From IGG.COM
Similar Games to Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars View More
The Newest Games
Online Android Phone - 24-hour Cloud Service Hosting Platform.
More Details
Download
Game Info
Function Introduction
Q&A