As a fast-paced team battle game, Brawl Stars on PC features a lot of game modes, characters, and rather nice gameplay. The game got 4.4 out of 5 on Google Play, which proves to be another incredible work from Supercell. Though Brawl Stars does not have a PC version, people can still experience the PC gaming of Brawl Stars using an Android emulator.
Best Android Emulator for Brawl Stars PC
LDPlayer has been optimized for running Brawl Stars on most computers. A default keymapping was also set to help players get into the gameplay quickly. Also, LDPlayer is the lightest emulator for Brawl Stars, which will offer fast loading speed and high performance when playing Brawl Stars on PC. Playing Brawl Stars with keyboard and mouse using LDPlayer is a new gaming experience and you will find out below.
Tips for Playing Brawl Stars on Your Computer
1. Have a computer that is able to power up an Android emulator and run Brawl Stars on PC
2. Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled in BIOS (How to enable VT)
3. Make sure you download Brawl Stars on LDPlayer from a reliable source, like from LD Store or Google Play
4. Get familiar with the default keymapping first before you start the gameplay (How to customize keymapping for Brawl Stars)
5. You can press Ctrl to lock and unlock the mouse
6. If something bad happens during the whole process and you don’t know how to fix it, contact LDPlayer through Facebook and you will get help
Benefits of Using LDPlayer as an Android Emulator for Brawl Stars PC
Free your phone from being occupied by Brawl Stars all the time
Save your phone battery life and avoid low battery
Fight the battle with keyboard and mouse
Play at a bigger screen instead of a small touch screen
Enjoy great graphics and wonderful animation
Have a stable Internet connection on PC
Perform better than mobile devices
FAQ about Brawl Stars for PC
Is it safe to log my Brawl Stars account on any emulator?
LDPlayer is a 100% safe emulator used to run Android apps and games on your Windows. There’s no difference in logging in on an Android phone and an Android emulator. It is as safe as you log in from an Android phone.
Is LDPlayer free or paid?
LDPlayer is a free Android emulator that you can use to play Brawl Stars on your computer. It doesn’t offer any premium version so that everyone can use all features provided. Also, you don’t need to pay for downloading and playing Brawl Stars on LDPlayer.
What should I do if something goes wrong and I can’t play Brawl Stars on PC?
We have confirmed that Brawl Stars can play successfully and smoothly on LDPlayer. If unfortunately your computer can’t run Brawl Stars, you can always get help from LDPlayer team through Facebook. And no worries, it might just be some setting problems.
Brawl Stars PC Game Modes and Features
● Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
● Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner takes all!
● Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
● Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
● Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
● Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
● Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
● A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
● Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
● New events and game modes daily
● Battle solo or co-op
● Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
● Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
● Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
● Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master