When you download mobile games on PC, you may meet the file APK, XAPK or OBB. In this article, we will tell you how to install APK with OBB on LDPlayer.
1. Drag the APK file into LDPlayer to install it. (Don't start the game after installation.)
2. On the home screen of LDPlayer, click System Apps > File Manager > Android > obb >︙(in the top right corner) > New folder.
3. Change the name New folder to the package name of this game. (If you don't know what its package name is, install an app named package name viewer on LDPlayer to get its package name.)
4. Copy the downloaded OBB file to the folder you just created. (Directly drag the OBB file into LDPlayer. After that, check the check box of the OBB file and go back to the folder that was created by you just now. Finally, click ︙(in the top right corner) > Copy selection here)
5. Click the icon of this game to start it!
Firstly, make sure that you have installed Notepad++ and WinRAR.
Click the following link to download a RAR file. http://encdn.ldmnq.com/other/used.to.form.xapk.rar
After you download the file, extract it into any directory.
1. Go to the used.to.form.xapk folder where there are Android folder and manifest.json.
2. Place the downloaded APK file in the used.to.form.xapk folder and rename it the package name of the game. The filename of this APK file should only include the package name. If there are any other characters in it, something will go wrong.
3. Go forward to the package name folder and rename it the real package name of the game.
4. Copy the downloaded OBB file to the folder you just renamed.
5. Go back to the used.to.form.xapk folder and edit the manifest.json with Notepad++.
6. Press Ctrl+A to select all, and then press Ctrl+C to copy it to the following site. http://www.bejson.com/jsonviewernew/
7. Click the following location.
8. Do the following things.
8. Click the following location.
9. Press Ctrl+A to select all, and then press Ctrl+C to copy it to the manifest.json that has been opened with Notepad++. (The original info in the manifest.json should be deleted before copying it.)
10. Click Save in the Notepad++ and then close Notepad++.
11. Select all in the used.to.form.xapk folder, and click Add to archive... afterwards.
12. Select ZIP and then click OK.
13. Change the file name extension zip of the new compressed file to xapk.
Up to now you have successfully made your own XAPK. If you have no idea how you install XAPK on LDPlayer, see the following tutorial. How to install XAPK on LDPlayer