Azur Lane for PC is the Naval Warfare game you’ve always dreamed of. When power collides with ideology, a new era begins. The world is collapsing and it is your responsibility to create the best strategies and command an entire Navy with heavy and precise artillery. Do you have what it takes? Download Azur Lane on PC and laptop with LDPlayer and enjoy all this amazing combination of RPG with a 2D shooter and tactical game has to offer with simple and intuitive gameplay.
Build your fleet with over 300 ships available, each with their own stats and qualities, and join the war with Ai or manually controlled battles. But make no mistake: breaking through the enemy gunfire will not be an easy task to complete. Choose from an array of anime-style characters and warships from around the world and build your reputation on the seven seas. When playing Azur Lane with LDPlayer, stopping the fire is not an option. Root your hopes and dreams right now! Lead your side to victory and rule the entire ocean!
LDPLAYER: BEST ANDROID EMULATOR FOR AZUR LANE ON PC
Azur Lane is the ultimate Naval Warfare game. And that alone should be enough reason to play it. However, there is so much more than what you see. Play Azur Lane on PC and Mac with LDPlayer and raise your expectations on higher ground, or should we say “sea”? Forget the small screen and enjoy this beautifully designed anime game on the big screen of your PC.
Forget about the clunky controls and play with the agility of the keyboard and mouse in a much more stable way. Play Azur Lane on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and get ready to maximize your experience in this awesome and complex strategy game. Download and use a wide variety of apps and games available on Google. Download and play Azur Lane on PC with LDPlayer now.
RECOMMENDED PC REQUIREMENTS FOR AZUR LANE ON PC
Intel or AMD CPU Processor x86 / x86_64
Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
Windows DirectX 11 / Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0
CPU: Intel i5 7500
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Disk Space: Minimum 36GB
Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled in BIOS
FAQs ABOUT AZUR LANE ON PC
Q: Can I play Azur Lane on PC?
A: Azur Lane was released in English worldwide on July 16, 2018 for Android and iOS. The game is officially available only on mobile devices, but can be played on PC using one of the popular Android emulators (such as LDPlayer) and plays well on PC.
Q: How do I get Azur Lane on my PC?
A: How to Install Azur Lane on PC
- Download LDPlayer installer on your desktop.
- Run the installer and complete the setup.
- Open LDPlayer and search Azur Lane on the search bar.
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to launch the game.
- Enjoy playing Azur Lane on your PC with LDPlayer.
Q: Can I play Azur Lane on multiple devices?
A: Account linking allows players to log into the game with their accounts on multiple devices. Note that connecting to one device will disconnect from the other device if the account is still logged in.
TOP FEATURES OF AZUR LANE ON PC
- A unique combination of RPG, 2D shooter, and tactical genres in one beautifully designed anime game.
- Simple and intuitive gameplay, built on the concept of a 2D side-scroller, is the main feature of Azur Lane.
- Organize up to six ships into a flotilla, break through enemy gunfire and defeat them.
- Both AI and manually controlled battles are available, choose what you want.
- Build your fleet. Azur Lane has a wide range of warships from around the world.
- Over 300 ships, each with their unique stats and represented by a beautiful character.
- Live2D interaction technology is available for some characters.