You can install Xposed Installer on your LDPlayer. Xposed is one of the most powerful and sought-after tools that every advanced user of Android looks forward to. This tool has some amazing features that enable a user to customize his Android phone as per his requirement. A normal Android phone may not have certain features that an Android geek wishes to have in his device. And so, in order to customize the device, the Xposed framework has to be installed.
How to install Xposed Framework on LDPlayer
1. Enter LD Store to search for Xposed Installer.
2. Check the check box Don't show this again and Click OK after the installation of Xposed Installer is complete.
3. Click Version XX under INSTALL/UPDATE and then click Install.
4. When the following dialog box pops up, select Remember choice forever and click Allow.
5. After it is done, restart LDPlayer.
6. You can add modules in the following way. Click the menu in the top left corner > Modules.