Ready to kick butt and get mega rich? From the creators of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale comes a heroic combat strategy game full of surprises like a laser firin’ robot dinosaur and exploding arcade machines!
Rush Wars has everything you love in a strategy game and more: exciting and unexpected new characters, outsmarting the opposition, and competitive team battles. Rush Wars is a casual game for everyone to enjoy but provides the depth and challenge competitive players desire as they rise through the ranks. No hours wasted on designing and changing defensive bases, no long wait times to prepare your troops for battle. So start building your butt kickin’ squad and Rush into battle today!
● Construct your ultimate attack squad to raid enemy gold mines and get mega rich
● Join a TEAM or start your own with friends
● Fight in war and face off against enemy TEAMS from around the globe
● Discover the Rush Wars universe by earning Free Boxes to unlock troops and defenses
● Collect Commanders with special abilities to lead your squad into battle
● Protect your Gold Mines from unwitting attackers
● Discover new maps like MEGACITY and AREA 54 that feature unique effects
A network connection is also required.
Support: Are you having problems? Contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Rush Wars is a Strategy app developed by Supercell. You can play Rush Wars on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Rush Wars on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Rush Wars release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Rush Wars on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Rush Wars on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. You can reroll your gacha games faster with our multi-instance and multi-instance sync features. If you also write macros to proceed the reroll process, you can make it all automatic. Just bind your account after you reroll the best characters.
2. You can write macros to help your gaming progress. Let the emulator do the hard work while you enjoy the auto-farming!
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Rush Wars on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Rush Wars on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Rush Wars on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game