Girls' Frontline on PC is a fantastic strategy game in which you will have to create your own formation of Tactical Dolls to conquer the front line and win all your battles. In the distant future, the girls invaded the universe and a war broke out between them. Now it's up to you to create the best teams that will bring peace to the land.
Griffin HQ is looking for a new commander and you accept this challenge in this interesting Comic Book Like game. The T-Dolls are ready to be created and mighty Echelons are prepared to fight on your behalf. Play Career quests to unlock new missions and collect multiple Echelons to fight or to defend your Headquarters. Do you have what it takes to lead your army of T-Dolls to success?
PLAY GIRLS’ FRONTLINE ON PC WITH LDPLAYER
Your lineup will decide the outcome of the game, so make sure you select the best T-Dolls for the job and send them into battle. Become the best of the Frontline and conquer the enemy Command Post to complete your mission.
Use the Frontline in your advantage and think twice before moving on to the next wink. Conquer the Heliport when you can to get new reinforcements and supplies during the battle or go straight to the enemy base.
Defeat enemies on the go and conquer everything in your path! Play Girls' Frontline on PC with LDPlayer and use the mouse and keyboard to your advantage. Click, move, use special abilities and end your turn with the click of a button and wait to see how your enemy reacts.
RECOMMENDED PC REQUIREMENTS FOR GIRLS’ FRONTLINE ON PC
To play Girls’ Frontline on a PC with LDPlayer, here are the recommended system requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel and AMD
- RAM: at least 4 GB
- HDD: 5 GB of free disk space
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset supplier.
FAQs ABOUT GIRLS’ FRONTLINE ON PC
Q: How do I get girls’ frontline on PC?
A: Follow these steps:
- Download LDPlayer installer on your desktop.
- Run the installer and complete the setup.
- Open LDPlayer and search Girls' Frontline on the search bar.
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to launch the game.
- Enjoy playing Girls' Frontline on your PC with LDPlayer.
Q: What is Girls’ Frontline about?
A: Girls’ Frontline is a cool strategy game where you will have to create your own formation of Tactical Dolls to conquer the frontline and to win all your battles. In a distant future, girls have taken over the universe and a war started amongst them. Now, it’s up to you to create the best teams that will bring peace back to the land.
Q: What is T-Dolls?
A: “T-Dolls” or “Tactical Dolls” are classified into different types, each with a general role on the team, which is called an Echelon. The T-Dolls are ready to be created and powerful Echelons are prepared to fight in your name.
GENERAL FEATURES FOR GIRLS’ FRONTLINE ON PC
Girl’s Frontline is a mobile strategy game developed by MICA Team. It is an anthropomorphic game in which the player controls the footsteps of the Android characters, known in the game as "T-Dolls" or "Tactical Dolls", each of which represents a real-world firearm.
Types of T-Dolls
T-Dolls are classified into different types, each with a general role on the team, which is called an Echelon.
- Handguns (HGs) act as buffers/dodge tanks but they don’t do much damage to foes. They buff all types of T-Dolls, making them a good fit for any team composition.
- Rifles (RFs) deal high damage and target the back of the enemy’s Echelon, where stronger foes are usually located. Their Rate of Fire (ROF) is low. Generally, they buff HGs.
- Assault Rifles (ARs) are balanced. Their high DPS (damage per second) capabilities makes them good back-line fighters. Generally, they buff SMGs.
- Submachine Guns (SMGs) are tanks on top of dealing good damage to the enemy’s front lines. They can either have high Evasion (EVA), allowing them to dodge most incoming attacks, or higher HP and lower EVA, meaning that they’ll be absorbing much more damage. Generally, they buff ARs.
- Machine Guns (MG) deal a vast amount of burst damage, but their long reload times and high ammo consumption makes them unsuitable for beginners. Generally, they buff Shotguns (SGs), which have not yet been released.
Many features of the game consume these resources, especially crafting and combat missions. Although resources can be purchased with premium currency, this is not recommended as they are easily farmable through Quests and Logistics missions.
- Strategic mobilization and maneuvers
Gain the upper hand in battles using map operations strategies that allow for free deployment and removal of various teams.
- Real-time hands-on battles
Make the frontline take on the enemies and the backline deal damage. Change that by changing the formation and position of your T-Dolls during battle.
- Over 100 Anthropomorphic firearm characters
Over a hundred classic firearms from all eras, from World War II to modern times, await your orders, all designed by famous illustrators.
- Character skills and culture improved
Cultivate your T-Dolls by leveling up their skills, dummy-linking and calibrating their equipment to improve their performance in battle.
- A distinguished cast of voice actors
Enjoy amazing top-notch Japanese voice actors like Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, Ai Kayano and Haruka Tomatsu!
- Dormitory and Costumes
Give your T-Dolls a comfortable and modern home by furnishing their room with decorations of various styles.