Facebook INFO Installation tutorial
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell items and services
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It's easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Sign up directly here:
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
How to download & play Facebook on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile users in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Small resource footprints
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
LDPlayer 3.60 Release Notes
How to play Brawl Stars on PC
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
How to update the graphics driver