Binemon is a meme NFT mobile game that combines many genres including Collectible, Gacha, RPG, Adventure and Idle. You can amass an army of cute and funny meme 3D pets, fuse them together into create even more cute and funny pets, and let them battle on end to collect Ambrosia - the fusion material that you can sell to make money during Covid-19 lockdown periods. There is vast open world called BineLand for you to explore, have fun, and earn money. Each Phase of the game will be completed every 3 months starting from Q3/2021.
The first 5 phases are as follows.
Phase 01: Prometheus
- Turn Eggs into Binemons
- Fusion: merging Binemons
- Inventory to organize your Binemons
- 5 Binemon Classes: Fighter, Archer, Mage, Tank, Support
Phase 02: Artemis
- Leveling up Binemon
- PvE Binemon Battle
- Campaign: complete quests to receive rewards and unlock new features
- Skill system
Phase 03: Athena
- PvP Binemon Battle
- Friend list
Phase 04: The Babel
- PVE - Tower: defeat NPC on each level to receive prizes
- Gears (Weapon, Armor, etc)
- PVP - Tournament: earn higher ranks and rewards
- Gifting: send gifts to your Friends
Phase 05: Ares
- Reward System
- PVE - Dungeons: complete Dungeons to earn rewards.
- BineLand GvG: battles between Guilds to seize land on the map
- Farm System
Binemon is a Adventure app developed by Binemon. You can play Binemon on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Binemon on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Binemon release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Binemon on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Binemon on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Binemon on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Binemon on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Binemon on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game