Play Mini World: Block Art on PC with LDPlayer Android Emulator
Mini World: Block Art
Updated at: 2019-07-26 12:00:39
Mini World: Block Art IMAGES
Mini World: Block Art INFO Installation tutorial
STEP1: Download LDPlayer and run the installer → Complete the setup
STEP2: Install LD Store (or use Google Play) → Click here to download LD Store APK
STEP3: Install Mini World: Block Art from the store and enjoy playing Mini World: Block Art on your PC
For more information, please click and check out the Installation Tutorial.
For the moment, this game supports up to 14 languages: English, Thai, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Turkish, Italian, German, Indonesian and Chinese.
Mini World is a 3D free-to-play sandbox game about adventure, exploration, and creativity with your friends. No levels, No restriction, what we have only destroyed and creation. The easy-to-play built-in multiplayer settings allow you to connect via PC and Cellphones anywhere in anytime. Build a house, apartment, castle, city with your imagination or just have fun in your fantasy farm. You can even challenge the Dark-Dragon in the Dungeon with your friends.
If you’re feeling bored with Survival mode, just hop on another server and play some gorgeous mini-games. There are various types of mini-games, spanning from parkour, to puzzle, to FPS,to strategy. These games can be great for creating a stronger bond for the players involved in terms of teamwork or can create a competition between the two. In a conclusion, the mini-games are all about fun.
Mini World is a form of expression that has no true conclusion. With hundreds of available blocks to choose from and over 1000 game elements, you are able to express yourself in a world completely manipulable through the concept of placing and removing blocks.
1 Enormous Sandbox World – explore an expansive sandbox world with a variety of unique cute monsters, blocks, materials, and mines to craft and explore.
2 Unique game - Unique game engine with cute game characters design
4 Single Player and Multiplayer – jump into a friend's game with friendly fire turned on, or start a new world on your own. Share your game with other players, or join other players from all over the world in theirs.
5 Gallery - You can upload or download the works at the Gallery, have a look at the hottest MOD map，game map or other’s works.
6 Game mode–Survival mode, Creation mode or mini games created by other players, you can enjoy the charm of this game anywhere in any time.
7 Powerful game-editor - There are various types of mini-games, spanning from parkour, to puzzle, to FPS,to strategy,etc... all can be made by game-editor
Permissions of Phones are required to run the game or it will fail to start.
Device ID & call, Phone information-----To identify your accounts and log-in info
WiFi connection information------------To connect game through WiFi or hotspot
Photos/Media/Files---------------------To save and delete maps as well as game thumbnails
Storage--------------------------------To be able to save and delete maps
Recording------------------------------This permission is required to speak in the game.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer email: email@example.com
CS email: MiniworldCustomerService@gmail.com
How to download & play Mini World: Block Art on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check whether your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
60FPS: Performance Settings for Call of Duty Mobile on PC
Call of Duty Mobile for PC | How to Play COD Mobile on Windows
Invalid Virtual Disk？Simple Way to Fix it
Ultimate Methods to Fix "Fail to load emulator"
Seven Best New Android Games You Can Play on Emulator 2019
User Guide – How to Use Video Recorder
Top 5 Ways to Fix Lags in Android Emulator
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
Emulator Guide: How to Run Android Emulator for Windows
How to update the graphics driver
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software