As you know, Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
I'm trying to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
Play Chess, unlock levels and be Chess Master!
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
Important Chess situations:
- Check - the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces
- Checkmate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
- Stalemate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
Two special moves in Chess:
- Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
- En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent's pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn's blow.
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Chess Puzzles
- Game Assistant (Helper)
- Ability to undo a move
- Hints of moves
- Stars for levels completed without the undo button
- Seven different themes
- Two board views (Vertical - 2D and Horizontal - 3D)
- Alternate mode
- 2 player mode
- Realistic graphics
- Save function
- Sound effects
- Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make the app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here; I will read them and improve the quality of the application!
Chess is a Board app developed by Chess Prince. You can play Chess on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Chess on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Chess release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Chess on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Chess on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Chess on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Chess on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Chess on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game