RoyaleStats for Fortnite Battle Royale Stats
Updated at: 2019-01-23 23:03:18
RoyaleStats for Fortnite Battle Royale Stats IMAGES
RoyaleStats for Fortnite Battle Royale Stats INFO Installation tutorial
View the statistics of any Fortnite Battle Royale player for all platforms (PC, PS4 and XB1)
Use the Fortnite Battle Royale leaderboard feature to track the top rankings!
* Lifetime stats so you can track how you have improved in Fortnite Battle Royale over time!
* Solo stats to see your stats in Solo play
* Duo stats to see your statistics in Duos
* Squad stats so to see your squad’s performance in Fortnite Battle Royale
* Leaderboards so you can track your performance and rankings against the best!
* Game data is available for all platforms! (PC, PS4 and XB1)
* Weapon stats
* Map and chest locations
* In-game item shop
* Skin leaks
How do you rank against the competition? Track your statistics and the performance of other players on the leaderboard so you can stay ahead of the game!
RoyaleStats collects Fortnite Battle Royale the most updated real time data!
View your stats and rankings on the go for all platforms
* PlayStation 4
* Xbox One
RoyaleStats puts you one step closer to the top of the leaderboard!
Special thanks to Garren Animations.
Send bugs/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download & play RoyaleStats for Fortnite Battle Royale Stats on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
Uninstall an update KB4100347 for Windows 10 to improve CPU performance by 10%
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
How to update the graphics driver