Play Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team on PC with LDPlayer Android Emulator
Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team
Updated at: 2019-03-31 19:10:55
Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team IMAGES
Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team INFO Installation tutorial
STEP1: Download LDPlayer and run the installer → Complete the setup
STEP2: Install LD Store (or use Google Play) → Click here to download LD Store APK
STEP3: Install Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team from the store and enjoy playing Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team on your PC
For more information, please click and check out the Installation Tutorial.
The all-new Captain Tsubasa (aka Flash Kicker) football game is now available!
Pick your favourite football players, create your own unique dream team, and battle it out against other users from around the world! You are the manager of your own dream team!
Incredible Special Skills for that authentic "Captain Tsubasa" experience!
Tsubasa Ozora's Drive Shot... Kojiro Hyuga's Tiger Shot... All the different special skills from the original series are recreated in stunning 3D! You won't want to miss the character cut-ins and voices, either!
The game controls are optimized for smartphones, creating a smooth, intuitive, and stress-free play experience! Compete with other teams to become master of the pitch and conquer the world of football!
Re-experience the original story in Story Mode!
Experience the thrill of the original series once more in Story Mode! Take yourself back to Tsubasa's middle school days and relive some nostalgic memories!
Your players, team formation, kit, and so forth can all be freely customized, allowing you to create your own completely unique dream team!
Power up your players!
Train your players and power them up! It's also possible to transfer special skills between the same character! Use your powered-up players to develop your own original strategies, then use them to show your rivals what you're made of!
Captain Tsubasa is originally a Japanese football manga which has influenced many real-life football players around the world including famous star players and football legends. Enjoy Captain Tsubasa in multiplayer football game!
[Get all the latest info about the app!]
About Access Requests
[Permission to access external storage]
Access is required in order to save game data to external storage.
* If using Android 6.0 or above, the app can be used even if access is not granted.
©Yoichi Takahashi/SHUEISHA ©Yoichi Takahashi/SHUEISHA/TV TOKYO/ENOKIFILM
How to download & play Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check whether your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
Download Ulala: Idle Adventure for PC | Quick Start Guide
User Guide - How to Use Operation Recorder to Write Script
Top 5 Ways to Fix Lags in Android Emulator
How to Play Destiny Child on PC with Android Emulator
Best Emulator to Play Ragnarok M: Eternal Love on PC Guide
Lumia Saga for PC | Play Lumia Saga on Android Emulator Guide
Top 5 Ways to Fix Lags in Android Emulator
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
Emulator Guide: How to Run Android Emulator for Windows
How to update the graphics driver
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software