Destroy the zombies and rescue the survivors at the underground secret weapons laboratory infected with the virus. The ultimate goal is to go down to the 1000th floor and destroy the main core that is causing the infection.
- Auto-combat and auto-rooting
- Replenishment of combat personnel and fire power upgrade
- Upgrade Drill Robots by parts
- Battle with Super Zombie
- Story missions and rewards
- Rescue survivors
- Using state-of-the-art Booster gears
- Super DNA acquisition through zombie research
- Acquisition of items through Area scouting
- Hire a Specialist to break the ability limit
- Auto scrolling camera
Zombie Hive is a Simulation app developed by Springcomes. You can play Zombie Hive on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Zombie Hive on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Zombie Hive release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Zombie Hive on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Zombie Hive on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Zombie Hive on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Zombie Hive on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Zombie Hive on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
Enjoy playing Zombie Hive on your PC with LDPlayer