- “You’d be hard pressed to find a more impressive indie title this year.”
9/10 – GameSpew
- “With it's fantastically crafted gameplay, stunning visual style and mind blowing soundtrack. It sits up there with the likes of Super Meat Boy and is easily a must have for anyone's collections.”
9.2/10 – n3rdabl3
- "RunGunJumpGun is simple arcade action taken to its extremes"
4.5/5 - Hardcore Gamer
- “RunGunJumpGun is a carefully created and marvellously designed game which offers challenges to those who look for them”
RECOMMENDED – Eurogamer Spain
- 82/100 Metacritic Score
- Beautifully Difficult: Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action: Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay: One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds: Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem: Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode: For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals:Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack: Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative:The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables: The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay: Appropriate for players with disabilities.