Innersloth has just released Among Us 15 June Update and we have the complete patch notes. The new update will be coming out on all platforms in commemoration of the 3rd Anniversary of the game. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below. Plus, if you haven’t already, you can download Among Us on LDPlayer.
Among Us 15 June Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- An improved art style (subtle, but cleaner and easier for us to animate) - 4K BEAN GRAPHICS ARE THE FUTURE.
- 6 brand new colors: Tan, Gray, Banana, Rose, Maroon, and Coral -- I have seen absolute blood baths in the comments section of people claiming Rose and Banana for their mains. Be safe out there. The pastel stans are thirsty for their cute colors, and rightfully so. (Also I know these colors are not super colorblind-friendly - we want to move away from colors being the main way people identify Crewmates, so hang tight!)
- Mobile controller support -- Yay!
- A new kill screen meeting menu that indicates who died between rounds -- Yeah that's right I know you don't keep track of who dies!! This is a callout to you, Steve. (I don't know Steve but whoever is named Steve must be really freaked out right now.)
- Ability to honk horn added to The Airship If you have the “Stabilize Steering” task, bop the horn to honk it. Most important update in my humble opinion.
And various bug fixes:
- The shop works in multiple languages again.
- Right Hand Man skin kill animation makes the WEEEEH sound again.
- Kick/Ban icon remains persistent on-screen if chat is open after voting ends .
- Made it more clear you can change the chat type (Free Chat VS Quick Chat) in the game settings if you are logged in.
- Various localization fixes.
- Players will stop moving when meetings are called.