Play Facebook Lite on PC with LDPlayer Android Emulator
Updated at: 2019-07-04 10:38:42
Facebook Lite IMAGES
Facebook Lite INFO Installation tutorial
STEP1: Download LDPlayer and run the installer → Complete the setup
STEP2: Install LD Store (or use Google Play) → Click here to download LD Store APK
STEP3: Install Facebook Lite from the store and enjoy playing Facebook Lite on your PC
For more information, please click and check out the Installation Tutorial.
Keeping up with friends is faster and easier than ever with the Facebook Lite app! Use Facebook Lite as a friends app to connect and keep up with your social network. The Facebook Lite app is small, allowing you to save space on your phone and use Facebook in 2G conditions. Many of the classic features of Facebook are available on the app, such as sharing to a Timeline, liking photos, searching for people, and editing your profile and groups. Specific features include:
Find friends and family
Post status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
Share photos and your favorite memes
Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
Find local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends
Interact with your friends by adding your own comments or reactions to their Facebook posts
Save photos by adding them to photo albums
Follow people to get their latest news
Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It's easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook Lite also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, websites, artists, or sports teams to follow their News Feeds from the convenience of your Facebook Lite app!
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Lite by becoming a beta tester. Sign up here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.facebook.lite
Problems downloading or installing the app? See https://www.facebook.com/help/fblite
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/640732869364975
Facebook is only available for people ages 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php
How to download & play Facebook Lite on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check whether your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
Best Emulator to Play THE ALCHEMIST CODE on PC Guide
Best Way to Play Crossing Void Global on PC Guide
How to Play Last Cloudia on Windows PC Guide
Best Way to Play Seven Knights on PC Guide
How to Play Mirage Memorial Global on PC Guide
How to Configure RAM and CPU Properly for Your Emulator
Top 5 Ways to Fix Lags in Android Emulator
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
Emulator Guide: How to Run Android Emulator for Windows
How to update the graphics driver
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software