Stylish workers, knights and archers: enter the world of Pixel Empire!
● Prepare your strategy with countless troop combinations!
● Compete against the best players in the world and reach the top of the league.
● Defend your village from enemy attacks with a multitude of cannons, towers and traps.
● Research upgrades in the lab to strengthen your troops.
● Face waves of enemies from your current world.
● Learn new strategies and try new things with your army.
● Become the strongest player with the biggest kingdom!
So what are you waiting for? Join the adventure today!
Pixel Empire is a Strategy app developed by Privileged Lab. You can play Pixel Empire on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Pixel Empire on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Pixel Empire release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Pixel Empire on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Pixel Empire on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. You can reroll your gacha games faster with our multi-instance and multi-instance sync features. If you also write macros to proceed the reroll process, you can make it all automatic. Just bind your account after you reroll the best characters.
2. You can write macros to help your gaming progress. Let the emulator do the hard work while you enjoy the auto-farming!
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Pixel Empire on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Pixel Empire on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Pixel Empire on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
Enjoy playing Pixel Empire on your PC with LDPlayer