Play Fake GPS Location - Floater on PC with LDPlayer Android Emulator
Fake GPS Location - Floater
Updated at: 2019-01-24 13:23:43
Fake GPS Location - Floater IMAGES
Fake GPS Location - Floater INFO Installation tutorial
STEP1: Download LDPlayer and run the installer → Complete the setup
STEP2: Install LD Store (or use Google Play) → Click here to download LD Store APK
STEP3: Install Fake GPS Location - Floater from the store and enjoy playing Fake GPS Location - Floater on your PC
For more information, please click and check out the Installation Tutorial.
Floater is a fake location app, that runs from a floating window, allowing easy access to other apps.
Fake the location on your phone to any place in the world. This app set up a fake GPS location so other apps thinks you are there. You can be in New York, Paris, London etc.
Designed for developers to properly test their apps that use and track gps information without the need to lock on a GPS signal. Useful when you want to add a geolocation to a photo if you forgot to turn on location when you were taking it. Can also be used as a prank app - any foul/wrong usage will not be supported by our team.
The floating functionality is super useful so you don't need to constantly change apps as you develop your software.
1. Grant "draw over other apps" permission to enable floating functionality.
2. Enable the Developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed)(See tutorial on how to enable this).
3. Enable mock locations or select this app as mock location app. In the developer options select "Allow mock locations".
4. Set your location to "GPS ONLY"(or "Device only") for best results.
5. Resize the window or minimize it so you can view your app, drag the black bars to move the window.
6. Start the app and move the map to where you want to fake your location. The green dot indicates where you want to be.
7. Select the play button to start faking your location.
8. To stop the fake location click on the stop button not the pause button.
- Location history
- Save Locations to Favorites
- Change notification look (text, description, buttons, show/hide icon, hide from status bar)
- mock GPS coordinate to the service provider.
- Create, save and import/export routes (GPX/KML)
- Set fixed/random accuracy
- Set fixed/random speed
- Add different map tiles
- Use gyro to move the map
- Network mode, control location of other Floater users on the same network
Permission needed for this app:
- Access Coarse and Fine Location - to fake your current location
- Location - needed for when you want to show your real location on the map
- Internet - to display the map
- Storage - needed for when you want to export or import GPX/KML files
- There is no need to turn the GPS on, but for best results turn it on and disable "high accuracy" and change it to "GPS ONLY"(or "Device only")
- This app requires you to have play services and maps installed.
- We do not encourage you to use this app together with non complying apps.
- If the app behaves strangely, clear and update GPS data and restart the device.
- Run this app first before the app you are faking so it will receive coordinates from this app and not from the real sensor
- Disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid problems where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping the app.
- Since this is a floating service, the app may get killed by the Android OS if you are running low on memory or running too many apps. Make sure run this app when you have lots of memory and/or running a few apps to get the best results.
- This app is catergorised as a tool to help developers properly test apps with location functionalities. Also works with Tasker, Command line and through Intents. See tutorial for more info.
Has in-App purchases for removing ads
Please read tutorial if you have any problems using this app. Read it before you leave a rating or comment.
If you find any bugs or want more features - please feel free to contact us using the feedback option or post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-floater-fake-location-floating-fake-t3397641
Note: Do not use this app with games and apps that clearly violate their terms. Do not use this app for cheating or any foul use. Make sure the app you use comply with using mock locations.
How to download & play Fake GPS Location - Floater on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check whether your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
Best Way to Play RAID: Shadow Legends on PC Guide
How to Play Sword Art Online Alicization Rising Steel on PC Guide
5 Free VPNs to Play Region-Restricted Android Games
How to Play Era of Legends on Windows PC Guide
Best Emulator for AFK Arena | Play AFK Arena on PC
Best Emulator to Play THE ALCHEMIST CODE on PC Guide
Top 5 Ways to Fix Lags in Android Emulator
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
Emulator Guide: How to Run Android Emulator for Windows
How to update the graphics driver
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
Black Desert MobileDownload
Era of LegendsDownload
Sword Art Online Alicization Rising SteelDownload
Crossing Void - GlobalDownload
The King of Fighters ALLSTARDownload
Clash of ClansDownload