Play Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC with LDPlayer Android Emulator
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion
Updated at: 2019-09-05 15:11:21
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion IMAGES
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion INFO Installation tutorial
STEP1: Download LDPlayer and run the installer → Complete the setup
STEP2: Install LD Store (or use Google Play) → Click here to download LD Store APK
STEP3: Install Assassin’s Creed Rebellion from the store and enjoy playing Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on your PC
For more information, please click and check out the Installation Tutorial.
Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun and other legendary Assassins in new adventures! Build your own Brotherhood and infiltrate the Templars’ strongholds in the first Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe!
Experience a completely new take on the franchise Heroes and gameplay:
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order as never seen before.
Team up with more than 40 characters, including Ezio, Shao Jun, Aguilar and many other new characters.
Train and promote them to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars’ plans.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Required: Android 4.3 or later
An online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi - is required
How to download & play Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check whether your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
Top 5 Ways to Fix Lags in Android Emulator
How to Play Destiny Child on PC with Android Emulator
Best Emulator to Play Ragnarok M: Eternal Love on PC Guide
Lumia Saga for PC | Play Lumia Saga on Android Emulator Guide
Supercell New Game Rush Wars Test, Surprise or Disappointment?
LifeAfter for PC | Best Way to Play LifeAfter on Desktop
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
Uninstall an update KB4100347 for Windows 10 to improve CPU performance by 10%
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
How to update the graphics driver