8 Ball Pool IMAGES
8 Ball Pool INFO Installation tutorial
Play with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best!
COMPETE 1-ON-1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTS
Refine your skills in the practice arena, take on the world in 1-vs-1 matches, or enter tournaments to win trophies and exclusive cues!
PLAY FOR POOL COINS AND EXCLUSIVE ITEMS
Customize your cue and table! In every competitive 1-vs-1 match you play, there’ll be Pool Coins at stake – win the match and the Coins are yours. You can use these to enter higher ranked matches with bigger stakes, or to buy new items in the Pool Shop.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Playing friends is easy: sign in with your Miniclip or Facebook account and you’ll be able to challenge your friends straight from the game. Challenge friends anytime, anywhere and show off your skills.
8 Ball Pool’s level system means you’re always facing a challenge. Play matches to increase your ranking and get access to more exclusive match locations, where you play against only the best Pool players.
This game requires internet connection
SUPPORT(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Why has my account been Flagged? (Account flagged or banned)
Flagged accounts have been tracked by our system as using a third-party game modification tool to gain an advantage against your opponents.
Our warning System will allow you to continue playing provided you do not use any cheats again.
If your account was Permanently Banned it will not be re-opened, deleted or any details changed to it. The email associated with that account will not be usable to create a new account.
2. How to find your Miniclip Unique ID on 8 Ball Pool Multiplayer?
This number is generated when you first create your Miniclip account and it remains the same while the account is active, serving as an identification of the user.
1)Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your Nickname and profile picture. Click on it.
2)Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your UniqueID.
3. Troubleshooting Lost Connection Issues
How to Fix Your Connection to Our Game Servers
If you have received a lost connection error message while playing a Miniclip game there may be a problem with your local connection to our game servers.
Let's try to see if it could be a temporary issue with your network. Here are some steps you can try:
1) Test your router. Try connecting your computer directly to your Modem. Please note wireless connections are not recommended for online gaming. To ensure reliability, make sure you are using a wired connection to the internet while playing online;
2) Close down other programs (especially P2P programs) while you are playing to get the best results;
3) Check to see other computers or devices (Tablets or Phones) on your local (home) network are not using up the bandwidth needed to maintain your connection to the game server;
4) Check to see your ISP is not blocking or restricting your connection (this frequently happens in the evenings between 5pm and 11pm) Please test at other times of the day and see if you have the same issue;
You can check the quality of your Internet connection by doing a test here: http://www.pingtest.net/
This tests the quality of your Internet connection, please note if you Line Quality scores below a grade A then you are more likely to experience a lost connection.
4. Surprise Boxes - Getting pieces of cues you already own
If you are getting pieces of cues you already own in your Surprise Boxes, worry not!
There is a randomized side to Surprise Boxes that works a lot like trading cards. Initially, the first packs of trading cards you purchase will always bew filled with new cards you still don't own. However, the more cards your have, the more likely it is for you to get repeated cards along the way!
It will be exactly the same with Surprise Boxes and that is why further down the line you will get some repeated cue pieces. Whenever this happens, though, you will still receive an extra in Pool Coins to make up for it
How to download & play 8 Ball Pool on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
LDPlayer 3.60 Release Notes
How to play Brawl Stars on PC
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
How to update the graphics driver