The World's #1 Archery game is now on mobile! Archery Master 3D is the hottest and most realistic archery simulation game for you.
Archery Master delivers ultra realistic archery experience that features stunning 3D graphics, amazing animations and simple intuitive controls. Shoot arrows at targets generally set at various distance to earn coins for new bows, arrows and upgrades. Get ready for the intense challenges from Olympic Archery champions. Take a breath, aim the target, shoot the arrow and hit the bull's eye now! Will you be the best archer or bowman?
- 4 picturesque locations: Pine Forest, Archery Field, Deadly Desert and Rain Forest
- Polished animation and realistic 3D graphics
- 20+ elaborate designed archery equipment
- 100+ addictive levels in normal mode
- Compete 1-on-1 with real players all over the world in online mode
Archery Master 3D is a undefined app developed by TerranDroid. You can play Archery Master 3D on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Archery Master 3D on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Archery Master 3D release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you use Archery Master 3D on PC with LDPlayer.
1. You can use the app whenever you want on PC, and you don't need to worry about the low battery issue of your phone. Moreover, you can free your phone for other usage while hanging the app on your PC.
2. You can use keyboard for texting and this enables you to commuinicate more efficiently!
3. You can use the multi-instance feature to create several emulator instances, and this enables you to run multiple apps or games at the same time in one computer.
4. You can hang your games in the emulator with the Mini mode while you're working or busying with other stuffs.
5. You can protect part of your personal information when using the emulator and you won't leave any history on your mobile device.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Archery Master 3D on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.