3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around onscreen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, or anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Parents' Choice Gold Award: "Toontastic 3D is a wonderful creative outlet for all budding storytellers, young scientists, or those who increasingly blur the lines between the two - perhaps this is where the next documentary makers and Pixar artists will get their start."
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media - "Kids are in the director's seat and have free rein to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform."
• A+ and Editor's Choice rating from Children's Technology Review - "Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows."
• Winner of the 2017 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award for 'Best Kids App of the Year'
• A giant toy box chock full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos and custom colored characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of playful stories, characters and settings to inspire new adventures
Fruit Ninja © 2017 Halfbrick. All Rights Reserved.
Simply amazing. I dont review apps ever but I downloaded this, played around for a couple minutes, and then made a silly 7 minute little cartoon about me, my boyfriend, a ghost, and a secret agent trying to capture our ghost friend. The music system is really neat, you have a series of sliders with moods on them. For instance you can turn up the slider for the mood "Tense" and turn up "Spooky" and the music changes to mix the two. Just a fun little animator!
I love it! Me and my son have had fun. Although we worked very hard on a project and if was so great. And then suddenly the app stopped working and said it didn't download correctly which we didn't ever re-download it. We were using it up until one day it just started saying that. So we had to uninstall and reinstall which made us lose all of our hours of hard work. My son is very upset about it. He worked so very hard on it. So I think one of their updates jacked it up. Just be warned
It's a great app. It's fun, and easy to use. One thing that I have a problem with is the fact that there are not enough backgrounds. Please make more backgrounds and characters to use. I also have an idea for a new feature: effects. Perhaps you can add effects to the app. So users can add explosions or tornados to their stories. Other than that, it's a great app.