The legendary "Standoff" is back in the form of a dynamic first-person shooter!
New maps, new types of weapons, new game modes are waiting for you in ths incredible action game, where terrorists and special forces going to engage the battle not for life, but to death.
The game is at the beta-testing stage at this moment:
- 6 maps
- 3 game modes ("Deathmatch", "Defuse the bomb", "Arms race")
- Trades between players
- HUD and crosshair customization
- Text chat
- A lot of fun!
- New game modes ("Capture the flag", "Robbery")
- Competitive games ("Defuse the bomb")
- New models of knives, grenades, new weapons
- More maps and skins
Let the battle begin!
We're in VK: https://vk.com/standoff2_official
We're in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Standoff2Official
We're in Twitter: https://twitter.com/so2_official
Standoff 2 is a Action app developed by AXLEBOLT LTD. You can play Standoff 2 on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Standoff 2 on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Standoff 2 release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Standoff 2 on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Standoff 2 on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. You can custom the emulator settings, such as FPS, to enjoy a better and smoother gaming graphics.
2. You can have perfect game control with our preset keyboard mapping. Better sensitivity and accuracy!
3. For shooting games, you can fire in game with the left mouse button, control the camera with your mouse, and write macro combos for pro control.
4. You can also play your games with controller/gamepad after you directly plug in the device. It is also easy for you to set up the keymapping!
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Standoff 2 on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Standoff 2 on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Standoff 2 on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game