2020-10-21 Submit Sponsored Content
If you are playing PUBG MOBILE or would like to play it on LDPlayer, please follow the steps below to get 90 FPS.
1. Click 'Settings' on the right toolbar of LDPlayer and click 'Game settings'.
2. Select '120 FPS' from the drop-down list 'Rate setup' and then click the 'Confirm' button in the dialogue box saying that this function may cause other games to consume high CPU and to lag.
3. Click 'Model' on the left side and respectively type OPPO and PCLM10 into the text box of 'Manufacturer' and 'Model' .
4. Click the 'Save' button in the bottom right corner of the 'Settings' window and then click the 'Restart now' button in the pop-up window that asks you to restart LDPlayer.
5. Enter the in-game settings to enable 90 FPS.
*However, if you have set the game resolution to 1080p before, the 90 fps option will not be shown in settings of the game. Under the circumtances, you need to set the game resolution to 720p back and then enter the in-game settings to enable 90 fps.
After changing 1080p to 720p, you can enter the game to enable 90 fps. If you like, you can set the game resolution to 1080p again; and then you will directly get 90 fps even though the 90 fps option is not shown in settings of the game.
6. Enjoy the best possible gaming experience!