The only app that combines real-time alerts with the best offline radar detection alert system. With Radarbot, you will have the best radar alerts, real time traffic alerts and specific speed limit alerts for different vehicles (cars, motorbikes, trucks and commercial vehicles) in one powerful app. Drive while focusing on what really matters and enjoy your trip.
With Radarbot, drive more peacefully. Safer. Better.
Enjoy driving without having to worry about jeopardizing your driver’s license or your safety. Avoid traffic fines and penalties by receiving clear warnings before reaching a radar:
- Fixed radars.
- Speed trap hotspots.
- Tunnel radars.
- Average speed cameras (the app shows your average speed).
- Traffic light cameras.
- Dangerous driving areas.
- Seat belt or cell phone use cameras.
- Restricted area access control cameras.
- Potholes and speed bumps on the road.
- It works in any country.
- It is compatible with other apps. You can use Radarbot simultaneously with other GPS navigators or your favorite music app. You will continue to receive alerts in the background or while the screen is turned off.
- Alerts only in the direction you are driving. The app automatically ignores radars in the opposite direction or off route.
- Voice alerts.
- Sound alerts when approaching a radar or going over the speed limit.
- Vibration mode for motorists.
- Completely configurable warning distances and parameters.
- Automatic Bluetooth connection and startup.
- Compatible with Wear OS.
Real-time alerts will warn you of any unexpected circumstances. Radarbot has a community of over 50 million drivers worldwide to share and receive alerts. Find out immediately what is happening on the road and avoid traffic jams, road hazards, accidents, mobile radars, police, helicopters, drones and much more.
Radarbot has the most powerful and updated radar database in the world. Our team of experts performs daily updates to ensure that the database is always up-to-date. Not a single radar can escape the prying eyes of Radarbot!
Try our "FREE" version totally free of charge and with no time limits. If you want to enjoy the full experience, you can try "Radarbot GOLD" or "Radarbot GOLD RoadPro" with integrated GPS navigation, unique advantages and, of course, no advertising.
GPS NAVIGATION AND SPEED LIMITS
Discover the power of Radarbot. The GOLD version provides you everything you need while on the road in a single app: GPS navigation, radars and speed limits. You will reach your destination safely, even if you don't have an Internet connection. Travel and receive radar alerts all over the world, without worrying about mobile network coverage.
Where would you like to go?
- Offline navigation and 3D maps.
- Option to choose a route with fewer radars.
- Road speed limits.
- Alert for school areas and their radars.
- Radarbot copilot. Put your seat belt on!
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER?
"Radarbot GOLD RoadPro" includes everything a professional driver could need:
- Routes with special restrictions for trucks and commercial vehicles.
- Speed limits and specific radars for trucks.
- Distance alerts adapted to heavy vehicles.
If you have any doubts or questions, we would be more than happy to assist you at email@example.com or from the customer support option within the app.
Download Radarbot now and become a member of the "Enjoy driving!" movement.
I took the plunger and went Gold. Then I went on a 250km trip. In first 50km I passed speed trap 50 with 70 speed. Not on the map. No alert. But EXISTS on Google maps and Waze. By the end of the trip I had one more situation like this. So, until Radarbot gets Android auto update that it can run simultaneously next to Google maps on Coolwalk, two is my maximum rate. Paid apps get harsher reviews. Voice navigation also messy, dropping out words. It's a keeper though, at least for first year.
Updated to the latest version, but the issue still persists. Despite the fact that I have female voice in google settings (and ticked speech synthesis engine option in Radarbot itself of course) the app still gives some phrases like "you've entered/left the school zone" with male voice. Another strange thing - aforementioned synthesized female voice in app's "sound test" menu differs from what I hear while navigating with Radarbot. Otherwise the app is great! Especially with the latest update.
I couldn't even stand this app for 1 second. The fact that they won't allow you to simply use the app without ads or paying subscriptions is beyond me. At least offer 1 month free not just 7 days and then charge. Waze is totally free and every time accurate about cameras and it's free and it's accurate because is google. Very disappointed in this. Money money money but not from me