Tired of the classic theme style Solitaire game?
Don't worry! We have created a new theme of aquarium for you and you can enjoy it right now!
In the game, you can not only enjoy the fun of the card game but also enjoy the underwater world!
Earn coins by playing games or finish the daily challenge.
You can buy fish or buy props with coins and reduce the difficulty of the game by using props.
1. Fresh and lovely picture, smooth operation experience.
2. New gameplay, free games.
3. Classic game rules, easy operation.
4. The daily challenge can receive rich rewards and collect Treasure Map.
5. There is much fish to help you beautify your background.
6. Anytime, anywhere, easy to play.
7. Become a Fish fans by winning games.
8. Support multi-languauge
You can download and play free now! What are you waiting for!
Solitaire is a Card app developed by Pixel Whale Game Studio. You can play Solitaire on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Solitaire on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Solitaire release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Solitaire on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Solitaire on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Solitaire on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Solitaire on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Solitaire on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game