Smash Legends May 11 update is finally here. The new top-down multiplayer action shooter has finally had a major content update which brings in the much-awaited Legend, Snow to the game. Moreover, new Modes and Maps have also been introduced in today’s update. Snow is going to be a new assassin class character who will be known for his evasion and charging abilities. He has a powerful ultimate that can ignore stuns and combo quite well. You can get Snow from the SMASH PASS Season 2: Fight the Darkness for a limited amount of time only.
Smash Legends May 11 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Smash Legends May 11 Update:
1) Whiteout (Basic attack): Stabs foes in front, dealing. Attacks foes in front 2 times when used as Aerial Skill.
2) White Flash (Skill): Quickly charges forward to attack a foe. Passes through the foe if the attack successfully hits
3) Pierce (Ultimate): Charges forward. Do not get knocked back when attacked during the charge.
1) Sharpness: Increases Basic Attack damage when either Ultimate or Skill is not available.
2) Blitz Blade: Increases the next Ground Skill damage after using Ultimate. This effect activates once every 15 s.
3) Secret Blow: Increases Ground Skill and decreases Skill cooldown by 0.2 s when Basic Attacks successfully hits a foe while HP is 35% or below.
4) Pursuit: Increases Movement Speed by 6% and Basic Attack damage by 8% until receiving damage, if no damage was received for 3 s.
How to get Snow:
You can only get Snow from the Smash Season 2 Battle Pass. The legend is available as a Tier 25 reward. When the season ends, you can get Snow from Bronze and above boxes. You can also obtain the Legend from Special and Super Special boxes.
New Arena and Map:
A special arena that only opens on the weekends has been added to the bottom of the existing mode. The arena is available only on particular times on the weekends. If there are a large number of players playing in the Special Arena, you can obtain a Key Doubler as well.
The arena will be available on May 11 every Saturday 7:00 (UTC+0) till Monday 07:00 (UTC+0)
Harvest War Mode:
A new strain of Mandrake has been created as some mysterious magic has appeared at a magic field of beans. The Sage Society has now promised to give Legends a high score to anyone who picks up the new strain of Mandrake. This has caused a massive Harvest War to take place at the Magic Bean Field to stop these plants. The amount of noise however has made King Mandrak quite upset. So, be safe everyone!
Game Rules: It will be a 3v3 team battle with the highest score accumulated by getting Mandrak fruits from each time for limited-time wins. There will be three different kinds of Mandrak fruits appearing with the number of each point that you got for defeating a Mandrak fruit varying on the type. If you end up taking a foe out, some of the enemy’s Mandrak points will be reduced.
Smash Pass Season 2:
SMASH Pass Regular Season Fight the Darkness has finally started. The notification page is displayed when you enter the Smash Pass screen for the first time. The rewards for the battle pass have been changed and the price has too to about 12.99$. You can now acquire various other items such as skins, fashion items, and profile icons by proceeding with the SMASH Pass.
Since this update until June. 8t, below packages, will be available in the shop.
- Twinkle Package
- Sparkle Package
- Spectacular Package
New Emotes and Profile Icons Added:
11 new emotes are added.
- SMASH Pass Season 2 emote x 2
- Witch queen emote x 1
- Snow emote x 8
5 new profile icons are added.
- SMASH Pass Season 2 profile icon x 2
- Witch queen profile icon x 1
- Snow profile icon x 2
New Fashion Items:
5 new fashion items are added.
- Revival Trail x 2 (Heroic Wings, Hero's Arrival!)
- SMASH Effect x 2 (Apple, Mirror)
- Final Blow x 1 (Mirror Breaker)
Changes and Improvements:
Various other aspects of the game have also been changed.
Changes in Legends:
- The movement speed reduction due to the debuff of all legends has been changed to only apply up to 70%.
- The movement speed increase due to the buff of all legends has been changed to apply only up to 150%.
- When some legends attack the outside of the map, they will rapidly slow down their speed, so they do not fall outside.
- Cindy, Kaiser, Ravi, Ducky and Swan, Alice
- Kaiser: Slightly decreases the stun time when slamming the ground with Jump.
- Witch queen: When using skill and jump, the witch queen will not automatically aim at the target.
Daily Attendance Changes:
Rewards of Daily Attendance have been changed. They will now be starting from Day 1
Smash Pass UI Improvement
If some rewards/quests are available in SMASH Pass, moving animation will be triggered.
Quality of Life Improvements
Now it will allow more time to enter direction change key right after attack for convenience.
Improved sudden zoom in/out of camera focus when using a jumping pad in the battle.
Now you can control SFX/BGM/VOICE volume in the environmental setting.
- Ping display UI range has been changed.
- The word for ‘party’ in-game will now be changed to ‘Team’.
A lot of bugs have also been fixed in the current update.
- Fixed an issue where some of the legends ignore gravity during the attack and keep on moving forward. It is modified to receive gravity even during an attack.
- Peter, Kaiser, Cindy, Hook, Alice, Ducky and Swan, Ravi, Snow.
- Fixed an issue where some of the legends bounce when hitting a corner during a fast-moving attack.
- Cindy, Red, Ducky, and Swan.
- Fixed an issue where HP is displayed when enemy team Red is going into stealth while recovering HP.
- Fixed an issue where the foe is not being able to move when the Witch Queen skills are stacked.
- Fixed an issue where the shadows are not displayed when wearing Witch Queen’s ‘Visitor from Dark Witch Queen’ skin.
- Fixed an issue where the shadows of glasses were cut off on some Alice skins.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when using Cindy's ultimate, the attack from the air sometimes does not apply to the foe.
- Fixed an issue where Ravi's third attack motion was unnatural after jumping.
- Fixed an issue where some of the legends’ fashion preview was not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Arena Change Time text did not match the actual time.
- Fixed an issue where ‘competition and dominating the point’ text on Dominion mode was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where legends were defeated when hung on specific terrain on certain maps in Duel and Team Deathmatch.
- Fixed an issue where a legend is not being defeated at once (though it should) when touching the jumping pad.
- Fixed an issue where legend skin was not applied properly on the fashion effect preview screen.
- Fixed an issue where a legend goes out of the map sometimes during Revival Trail preview.
- Fixed an issue where medals are being deducted sometimes for abnormal matches.
- Fixed an issue where the selection button was cut off when selecting profile icons/emotes that are located at the very bottom.
- Fixed an issue where the invitation link sometimes did not work properly on AOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where the name text of some abilities and legends are cut off or line breaks.
- Fixed an issue where the list of shop items was not displayed depending on the internet speed.
- Fixed an issue where the network was disconnected as well as an issue where there was no response when touching the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the game gets disconnected right before the result screen showing network error upon re-starting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the game gets stuck at 80% loading screen after matchmaking. Now when this happens, the game will automatically restart.
That’s everything you need to know about the Smash Legends May 11 update. The new legend will definitely be finding their place in the meta soon. We hope you enjoy the brand new Harvest War Mode! The developers will be releasing new content updates in the next month as well! Having the game installed on your PC is an absolute necessity to be able to play Smash Legends at the highest level. Here’s how you can download Smash Legends for free on PC using LDPlayer.