Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom, an all-new free game!
Try challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique puzzles as you decorate aquariums to create cozy homes for lovely talking fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you, so dive in now and enjoy this amazing underwater adventure!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match pieces, design and decorate aquariums, play with and take care of fish—all in one puzzle game!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Compete with other players to develop your aquarium even faster
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with funny talking 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up fish tanks with breathtaking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing aquarium graphics
● It’s a blast for everyone: share your Fishdom mania with your Facebook friends!
● No Wi-Fi or internet connection required to play
Please note that Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Fishdom is a Puzzle app developed by Playrix. You can play Fishdom on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Fishdom on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Fishdom release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Fishdom on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Fishdom on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Fishdom on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Fishdom on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Fishdom on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game