It’s a story of a common herb collector who stumbles onto a legendary sword and become a great hero.
Adventure through the main stages and dungeons, and grow your character through farming.
- Customizable Skill System. Obtain and use various skills
- Merge System. Get even more powerful grade equipment
- Challenge normal and special dungeons and collect growth materials
- Grow your character through the Pet, Relic, and Insignia System
- Challenge the Upgrade Dungeon and collect various skins
Blade Idle is a Simulation app developed by mobirix. You can play Blade Idle on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Blade Idle on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Blade Idle release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Blade Idle on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Blade Idle on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Blade Idle on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Blade Idle on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Blade Idle on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game