The secrets to Action Launcher's success:
1️⃣ Take the fast, smooth, stock Android launcher 📱
2️⃣ Add Material You-style color extraction from your wallpaper (or pick your own!) 🎨
3️⃣ Add all the customizations & time saving innovations you can think of! ⚙️
Standout features include:
• Quicktheme: Material You-style theming of your home screen to match your wallpaper, or pick the colors yourself!
• Fully customizable search box.
• Widget Stacks: Swipe through multiple widgets, without clutter.
• Action Search: Search the web and your device, directly from your home screen!
• All Apps Folders.
• Covers: Folders, reimagined! Tap to load an app, swipe to reveal the folder contents!
• Shutters: Swipe to reveal a widget - preview your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app!
• Quickedit: Alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you. No more digging through icon packs!
• Google Discover integration!
• Quickdrawer: An A to Z list of all your apps - designed for hyperfast scrolling!
• Customizable Gestures.
• Notification Dots & Unread Count.
• Smartsize Icons: Icons are resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• At a Glance Widget: Quickly view the date and your next calendar appointment.
• Use icon packs, adaptive icons, scale icons, hide and rename apps & much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
🏆 Included in 'Best Android launchers of 2022' lists from Android Central, Android Police & Android Authority! 👏
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy One UI/TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Action Launcher may request access to the Accessibility Service API for specific gesture functionality such as turning off the screen or opening the notification panel. Enabling access is optional, disabled by default, can be revoked at any time, and neither collects nor shares any data.
For the latest update (v.47.0): the laucher works pretty well, it became snappier and faster. I like the new pop-up widgets very much, the are working really nice and I find them very useful. What still needs improvement: Google now feed - sometimes it's laggy and stops responding. Android swipe up-gesture to open the recent apps view is also laggy - tries to open the app drawer. Please add more customisation options for the dock to be able to make it more like iOS dock.Thanks to dev for work!
It's alright. I like its clean interface, many customization options, and I wanted to have this on for months to come. But there are problems: First, the launcher can be glitchy, because my search bars sometimes look like literal rectangles. Second, my layout reset twice, so I had to redo everything. Still has potential, but my heart isn't in it right now.
I like the idea of it. It has all the options Id expect in addition to some unique (& very useful) features that make it stand out. Love having sidebars especially. Unfortunately, it just doesn't run right. VERY slow/choppy & glitchy. Running on Android 11/ Nokia X100. Other launchers run fine. Hopefully these issues get resolved cause there's a lot of potential here. Things to add imo would be ability to choose folder icons & search bar in icon picker. Will try again later on.