nice game app.Ahoy! An old pirate ship full of gold and beautiful hostages sails in the Caribbean Sea. Reload your cannon to defeat all pirates and get scores as much as you can in great Top Shootout!
• Interesting variety of characters
• Simple and easy to recognize
• Fast pace for smooth walking
• Great time skip sports • Relaxing
colors and tracks
• Free for
all • Unlimited gameplay with all abilities • Parate ship game while
transferring and collecting coins
• Extremely Addictive game
• Challenge your mind all the time
• Continue with earned cash
• Single contact game
• Play to score better and better
pirate ship is a Action app developed by Kingapps0011. You can play pirate ship on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play pirate ship on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of pirate ship release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play pirate ship on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play pirate ship on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. You can custom the emulator settings, such as FPS, to enjoy a better and smoother gaming graphics.
2. You can have perfect game control with our preset keyboard mapping. Better sensitivity and accuracy!
3. For shooting games, you can fire in game with the left mouse button, control the camera with your mouse, and write macro combos for pro control.
4. You can also play your games with controller/gamepad after you directly plug in the device. It is also easy for you to set up the keymapping!
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing pirate ship on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install pirate ship on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search pirate ship on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
Enjoy playing pirate ship on your PC with LDPlayer