Is it possible to play Dolphin Browser - Fast, Private & Adblock on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Dolphin Browser - Fast, Private & Adblock release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you use Dolphin Browser - Fast, Private & Adblock on PC
- 1. You can use the app whenever you want on PC, and you don't need to worry about the low battery issue of your phone. Moreover, you can free your phone for other usage while hanging the app on your PC.
- 2. You can use keyboard for texting and this enables you to commuinicate more efficiently!
- 3. You can use the multi-instance feature to create several emulator instances, and this enables you to run multiple apps or games at the same time in one computer.
- 4. You can hang your games in the emulator with the Mini mode while you're working or busying with other stuffs.
- 5. You can protect part of your personal information when using the emulator and you won't leave any history on your mobile device.