Details About SyncUP KIDS PC Version
SyncUP KIDS is a Lifestyle app developed by T-Mobile USA. You can play SyncUP KIDS on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
SyncUP KIDS Overview
The SyncUP KIDS Watch and SyncUP KIDS App are the perfect combination to help parents stay connected and close to their kids, even when apart. The SyncUP KIDS App allows parents/guardians to monitor their child’s whereabouts and location, add parent-approved contacts, and assign tasks.
The easy-to-use smartwatch and app provide parents/guardians with peace of mind and helps kids stay connected, safe, and entertained:
• Kids can call and text with an on-screen keyboard and send video/voice messages to an unlimited number of guardian-approved only contacts – No spam, no wrong numbers
• Know where your kids are at all times with real-time secure location tracking and virtual boundary alerts
• Have comfort knowing that your child can alert their designated emergency contacts with the touch of the Help button, or reach 911
• Manage contacts, monitor calls and message logs to ensure only trusted people are in touch with your child
Stay on Track
• Keep kids on track with tasks, reminders and rewards, plus alarm, timer, and stopwatch
• Enable School Mode to quiet notifications and limit access to certain features so your child isn’t distracted
• 5MP camera to snap pictures and a step counter for parents to set goals and see steps
• Water-resistant IP68 rating with a long-lasting battery for all-day
• Choose a character or watch theme and play games
For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP KIDS Watch please visit https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909 .