Details About Burma Weather PC Version
Burma Weather is a Weather app developed by MeteoSauzana. You can play Burma Weather on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Burma Weather Overview
Weather Burma is a mobile application weather free, with an ergonomic design and modern in order to ensure a better user experience and high readability of the weather information.
Check the weather forecast in your region and around the world in a blink of an eye.
Rely on weather forecasts accurate, and adjust your program according to the weather.
Forecast as of geo-localized (automatic detection of your region),
- The weather of the burman city of your choice (add town unlimited),
- All major european cities are supported with the search tool.
- Research of the world's cities: Barcelona, Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Jakarta, Mexico city, Lima, Tehran, Bogota, Rome, London, Brussels, Delhi, Tokyo, New York...
- The forecast of rain in the hour,
- Weather reports 7 days,
- Current temperature and "feels like"
- Data of temperature,humidity, probability of precipitation, wind speed...
- Display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit...
- Source of data Darksky.net
The weather of cities in burma following and more :
Yangon, Mandalay, Mawlamyine, Pathein, Bago, Monywa, Akyab, Meiktila, Taunggyi, Mergui, Dawei, Lashio, Pyay, Myingyan, Henzada, Maymyo, Pakokku, Thaton, Yenangyaung, Toungoo, Magway, Mudon, Pyinmana, Nyaunglebin, Kalay, Chauk, Shwebo, Mogok, Myitkyina, Sagaing, Keng tung, Syriam, Bogale, Pyapon, Rakhine state, Taungdwingyi, Kanbe, Thayetmyo, Allanmyo, Minbu, Tharrawaddy, Thongwa, Ye, Maubin, Kyaiklat, Kyaikto, Martaban, Kyaikkami, Kbyte, Twante, Kyaukse, Yamethin, Mawlaik, Wakema, Myanaung, Labutta, Pyu, Kayan, Yandoon, Moulmeingyun, Letpadan, Katha, Thanatpin, Paungde, Loikaw, Hpa-an, Falam...