***Get to the Choppa! OVER 3 million combined downloads! ***
You are Rick Guiver, a reckless coast guard rescue helicopter pilot. A terrible oilrig catastrophe has happened in the coast! Against your superiors' orders and better judgement you jump in your helicopter and fly to the danger zone! There's no time to lose, save as many people as you can!
Choppa is a physics based arcade & action game with touch controls, procedurally generated stages and 80s style rock music. The main draw of the game is progressing through randomly generated levels and saving as many people as possible at the risk of exploding or falling to the sea. Players will be able to purchase new helicopters, upgrade armor, engines and rescue gear and complete challenging missions while aiming for the top score. Google Play Games leaderboards are supported.
* Simple and precise touch controls
* Physics-based flying simulation
* Procedurally generated stages with tricky obstacles
* Nostalgic 80s vibe with awesome rock music and explosions
* Hand-made pixel-art graphics
* Bunch of unlockable choppers
* Lots of fun missions
* Leaderboards & Achievements
Choppa is a Arcade app developed by Parta Games. You can play Choppa on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Choppa on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Choppa release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Choppa on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Choppa on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Choppa on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Choppa on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Choppa on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game