Wood Blast is a free wood style block game. The more wood blocks crush, the more scores you will get. So easy to go with! Have a try and enjoy yourself anytime, anywhere. You will love this leisurely block puzzle game.
How to Play:
- Take your time to think and plan. No time limit.
- Place the pieces into board. Once you fill in a vertical or horizontal line, it will disappear, freeing up space for new pieces.
- Game ends once there's no space for any given blocks below the board.
- Totally free!
- Relaxing Block Puzzle gameplay.
- Beautiful design and comfortable sounds.
- Casual puzzle game that exercises your brain
- It can be stored temporarily
- Easy to start
- Unrotated blocks
- Enjoyable and attractive.
- No Wifi needed.
- Play anytime, anywhere.
- Small game size, little space occupied
Why choose this game?
- Have fun, especially during your free time.
- Enjoy the beautiful visuals and sound.
- Train your brain, boost your memory.
- Relax and have a break.
Wood Blast is a Puzzle app developed by Higgs Games. You can play Wood Blast on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page.
Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC.
LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS.
LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Wood Blast on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Wood Blast release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Wood Blast on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Wood Blast on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Wood Blast on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Wood Blast on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Wood Blast on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game