SHAREit Transfer & Share IMAGES
SHAREit Transfer & Share INFO Installation tutorial
► Fastest in the World
200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s.
Transfer files without losing quality.
► Transfer All Types of Files
Photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files.
► Infinite Online Videos
HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated
► Excellent Video Player
Support almost all formats, give you Smooth playing experience
► Discover Trending Music
Tens of millions of high quality songs, and thousands of curated playlists. Online & Offline
► Elegant Music Player
Powerful equalizer provides immersive experiences for you
►GIFs, Wallpapers & Stickers
Personalized, Funny, Download & Share
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
Note：SHAREit will not access permissions that are irrelevant to our functionality.
By accessing Location, SHAREit can help to discover nearby users. Plus, it is required by Android system to access this permission.
By accessing Bluetooth Connection, SHAREit can discover nearby users more quickly so as to connect with Sender/Receiver more efficiently.
How to download & play SHAREit Transfer & Share on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile users in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Small resource footprints
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
LDPlayer 3.60 Release Notes
How to play Brawl Stars on PC
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
How to update the graphics driver