ProtonVPN is a community-supported VPN app brought to you by the same team that created ProtonMail, the world’s largest encrypted email service. Our mission is to make advanced online privacy and security available to everyone.
Install our VPN app now for free and use it to keep your IP address private, protect your Internet connection on public Wi-Fi, and access geo-restricted content.
Free plan offers unlimited browsing via servers in 3 countries. Upgrade to access 30+ countries and advanced features.
We have several subscription plans, each coming with different features. But all of our plans include:
✔ NO LOGS. EVER
We will never log user activity or share user data with third parties. Even if authorities request information on our users’ online activity, we have nothing to share.
✔ PERFECT FORWARD SECRECY
ProtonVPN uses ciphers with Perfect Forward Secrecy, meaning your encrypted traffic cannot be captured and decrypted later, even if an encryption key gets compromised in the future.
✔ BASED IN SWITZERLAND
As a Swiss company based in Geneva, we are subject to Swiss law, which has some of the strongest privacy protections in the world.
Unlike other VPN services, with ProtonVPN there’s no free plan trial period, and you can browse as much as you want. ProtonVPN is the ONLY free VPN that has no privacy-invading ads, no malware, no bandwidth limits, and does not secretly sell user data. Our free service is supported by paid plans, where users get more privacy features and access to faster, exclusive servers.
In addition to faster connections on our exclusive servers, our Plus and Visionary members get access to our Secure Core servers. We own and provision these servers ourselves and we have placed them in countries with strong privacy protections. When you use our Secure Core network, your Internet traffic is routed through multiple servers, including these special, hardened servers. This makes it even more difficult for intruders to link your online activity to your IP address, even during advanced network-based attacks.
What is different about ProtonVPN?
Whether challenging governments, educating the public, or training journalists, we are well-known privacy advocates and contributors to the open source community.
Join our mission
Your support is important as it allows us to continue our mission to make online freedom and the right to Internet privacy available to people around the globe.
Here are the features you get with each plan:
Access to servers in 3 countries
Connect 1 device
BASIC - $4/month
Access to servers in more than 30 countries
Connect 2 devices
PLUS - $8/month - best choice!
Access to servers in more than 30 countries
Connect 5 devices
Secure file sharing (P2P), Secure Core, Secure Streaming, and one-click Tor support
VISIONARY - $24/month
Access to servers in more than 25 countries
Connect 10 devices
Secure file sharing (P2P), Secure Core, Secure Streaming, and one-click Tor support ProtonMail Visionary account included
Updated at: 2019-06-13 15:17:28
ProtonVPN INFO Installation tutorial
How to download & play ProtonVPN on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile players in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
Uninstall an update KB4100347 for Windows 10 to improve CPU performance by 10%
How to enable VT (Virtualization Technology)
How to update the graphics driver