Paladins Strike IMAGES
Paladins Strike INFO Installation tutorial
THE HERO SHOOTER GOES MOBILE
Fans of Paladins: Champions of the Realm and new players alike will enjoy the MOBA-style gameplay and exciting fantasy world.
SELECT YOUR CHAMPION
Choose from more than 15 familiar Paladins characters, each with their own weapon and special abilities. Take control of the Realm with your favorite Champion!
GO TO WAR IN STYLE
Pirates, rock stars, and witch doctors: we have the look you crave! Show off your unique style with an assortment of skins available in the in-game store.
DISCOVER MULTIPLE MODES
No matter what you enjoy, there is a place for you in the Realm. Escort the payload in Siege, or call upon a powerful Juggernaut in Summons.
BATTLE FRIENDS IN REAL TIME
Bring your friends or meet someone new with real-time 5v5 multiplayer combat. Great teamwork is key to a successful Strike!
BECOME A PRO GAMER
Will you become a Champion of the Realm? Join other players on the front lines of mobile esports and compete on a global stage!
How to download & play Paladins Strike on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile users in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Small resource footprints
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
LDPlayer 3.60 Release Notes
How to play Brawl Stars on PC
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
How to update the graphics driver