BuildProp Editor IMAGES
BuildProp Editor INFO Installation tutorial
☆ The top ranking build.prop editor on Google Play
☆ Improve performance and customize your device
☆ Automatic backups before making any changes
☆ Advanced code editor for manual edits
What should our next app be? Let us know what you think here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HP9NCPQ
What is the build.prop file?
The “build.prop” file is a system file that exists on every Android device. The file contains build information and other system properties which are used throughout the operating system.
System properties are string key-value pairs. You can create or modify a system property in the build.prop file which will be loaded when your device first boots.
The file is located at /system/build.prop. The build.prop file allows single line comments that start with a ‘#’ character.
What is a system property?
System properties are small name value pairs managed by Android’s property service. All system properties are loaded at boot. You can get the value of any system property without root access. You need to have root access to modify or create a system property.
What are some common build.prop tweaks?
Some common system properties include:
☆ro.sf.lcd_density: controls the device density.
☆ro.telephony.call_ring.delay: the number of milliseconds between ring notifications.
☆persist.adb.notify: flag to show/hide the ADB debugging notification.
☆lockscreen.rot_override: flag to enable/disable rotating the device when the screen is locked
For more information please visit our website: http://buildpropeditor.jrummyapps.com/
How to download & play BuildProp Editor on PC
- 1. Search Google for LDPlayer/Directly enter the official website of LDPlayer (//www.ldplayer.net/) to download LDPlayer.
- 2. Install LDPlayer: Directly install/Overlay installation (The installation path can be customized), click Install and wait for the installation process till it is successful.
- 3. After LDPlayer is installed, check whether the mark "VT" is shown in the top right corner of LDPlayer if LDPlayer is stuck at 94% or 50% (If VT is not shown, it means that VT has been enabled).
- 4. If VT is enabled but the problem remains, you need to check wheter your graphics driver is updated.
- 5. Open LDStore and type the name of app or game to search for it, and click INSTALL.
- 6. The solution to the crash: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them.
- 7. Lag: Increase CPU and RAM of LDPlayer; Switch from integrated graphics to discrete graphics; Update the graphics driver; View the CPU and RAM of your PC and then reduce the usage of them/the used memory of graphics card should be viewed when multiple instances of LDPlayer are running.
- 8. The APK file you want can't be found: Go to Internet to download the installation package (APK file), and then directly drag the APK file that you downloaded to LDPlayer. Or you can install it through the button Install APK on the right toolbar of LDPlayer; If you have a Google account and the game you want is in the Play Store, you can directly open the built-in Play Store of LDPlayer and then search for the game or app you want and directly click install!
- 9. Disable root permission when you encounter the prompt such as An emulator is running/Anti-virus software confilicts with the game program/ This device can't be used to play the game and so on.
- 10. The prompt Installation failed appears during installation: Restart your network.
- 11. Disconnect from Internet: Exit all your anti-virus software, including the built-in firewall of Windows; Download the tool for resetting the network; Right-click this tool and select Run as administrator; Restart your computer after it finishes resetting.
Perfect handling experience
Play games with keyboard and mouse
Operate simply and conveniently
Seckill mobile users in one hand
Play multiple games at the same time without restrictions
Small resource footprints
Stable and smooth
Perfectly compatible with games
Operate simply and fast
Record and execute
Powerful effective function for AFK
NEW FAQ MORE
LDPlayer 3.60 Release Notes
How to play Brawl Stars on PC
How to play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS
Play games at higher frame rate on LDPlayer
The solution to the lag resulting from anti-virus software
How to update the graphics driver