1. Greatly optimized the kernel of LDPlayer, which solved the lag problem with PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, 리니지M, 검은사막 모바일, 트라하 and LifeAfter. (It is valid for the 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processors and AMD Ryzen™ 3 Processors and up). 2. Upgraded the kernel of the built-in browser, which fixed issues such as the abnormal display on web pages in some games. 3. Restored the macro for PUBG MOBILE. 4. Fixed an issue where 리니지M froze (For AMD CPU). The frame rate won't decrease either.
1. Optimized 리니지M, greatly increasing the frame rate and reducing CPU utilization. 2. Optimized the emulator kernel and reduced the CPU utilization of most games. 3. Solved the problem that some games cannot be operated through keyboard. 4. Solved the problem that Clash of Clans froze (for some Intel integrated graphics cards). 5. Solved the problem that the text cannot be displayed in MU: Awakening.
1. Added support for high frame rate mode (60 FPS) in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, Fate/Grand Order, and Girls' Frontline. 2. Perfectly supported Free Fire. The issue where the joystick moved to the middle of screen of LDPlayer won't occur and neither will the sensitivity of changing view be too high, which makes the aim easier when shooting with a scope. 3. Optimized LD Store. Tremendously sped up the installation of apps; Enormously decreased CPU usage. 4. Solved problems with input methods. Fixed issues where two characters were simultaneously input, and where the cursor backspaced. 5. Fixed an issue where no story popped up in Era of Legends (You need to reinstall the game). 6. Fixed an issue with being unable to change view in 이카루스M. 7. Fixed an issue where a dialog box would pop up to say that network is not connected when logging in some games.
1. Fixed an issue where Brawl Stars crashed. 2. Fixed an issue where CrossFire: Legends crashed (for AMD graphics card). 3. Supported luminous effects from characters' wings in Honkai Impact 3 (for Intel integrated graphics card). 4. Fixed an issue where the keyboard mapping could not be deleted.
1. Newly added an option of locking landscape, widening the view in some portrait types of games. 2. Fixed an issue with time zone. 3. Newly added a mode of 'small' video in Video Recorder function. The size of files from the recorder is smaller, conveniently sharing in groups. 4. Perfectly fixed minor issues with the input language such as Vietnamese, Portugeese, Turkish. 5. Fixed the incompatibility prompt in The Day After Tomorrow (for AMD CPU). 6. Optimized the view change in The Day After Tomorrow, making it smooth and tactile; fixed the blurry screen for film graphics (for Intel integrated card). 7. Optimized and matched Cyber Hunter, making it smoother; fixed a crash (for AMD graphics card). 8. Improved Operation Record. The script that is recorded can be read by other instances in Multi-player in real time. 9. Optimized the logic of installing LDPlayer, speeding up the installation process. 10. Fixed an issue with repeatedly inputting '5' via the keypad. 11. Newly added an option of audio output device settings.