2020-08-28 Submit Sponsored Content
If you are playing Free Fire or would like to play it on LDPlayer, please follow the steps below to get 90 FPS.
1. Click 'Settings' on the right toolbar of LDPlayer and click 'Game settings'.
2. Select '120 FPS' from the drop-down list 'Rate setup' and then click the 'Confirm' button in the dialogue box saying that this function may cause other games to consume high CPU and to lag.
3. Click 'Model' on the left side and respectively type asus and ASUS_Z01QD into the text box of 'Manufacturer' and 'Model' .
4. Click the 'Save' button in the bottom right corner of the 'Settings' window and then click the 'Restart now' button in the pop-up window that asks you to restart LDPlayer.
5. Enjoy the best possible gaming experience!