How to install the WTMP – Who touched my phone? PC version on my PC?
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play WTMP – Who touched my phone? on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of WTMP – Who touched my phone? release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you use WTMP – Who touched my phone? on PC with LDPlayer.
1. You can use the app whenever you want on PC, and you don't need to worry about the low battery issue of your phone. Moreover, you can free your phone for other usage while hanging the app on your PC.
2. You can use keyboard for texting and this enables you to commuinicate more efficiently!
3. You can use the multi-instance feature to create several emulator instances, and this enables you to run multiple apps or games at the same time in one computer.
4. You can hang your games in the emulator with the Mini mode while you're working or busying with other stuffs.
5. You can protect part of your personal information when using the emulator and you won't leave any history on your mobile device.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing WTMP – Who touched my phone? on PC
Introduction of WTMP – Who touched my phone?