Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
• Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Based on the new Android 7.1 kernel with high compatibility and frame rate, LDPlayer supports users to run Instagram with higher performance on their computers.
LDPlayer has been optimized with multifunctional and user-friendly settings like shortcuts setup, CPU/RAM allocation, resolution customization, etc., enabling it to work better than mobile phones.
Providing a reliable and secure service, LDPlayer promises to protect your account safety and privacy. We won't steal and leak your any personal information when you play Instagram on LDPlayer.
The LDPlayer team makes every effort to keep the emulator updated frequently to provide the best possible gaming experience for users. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact us directly on Facebook.