Guns of Boom info
“A brilliant multiplayer FPS that you should just go and play right now. 9/10” — PocketGamer
“It’s so simple that your cat can learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to make even hardened FPS veterans break a sweat.” — Android and Me
“Guns of Boom has gone where no game has gone before – it’s a legitimately great shooter on mobile.” — Droid Gamers
“You’ve never seen an FPS for mobile quite as good as this. You will come back because the game experience is just topnotch.” — AndroidCommunity
“Guns of Boom is some solid, streamlined shooting that feels better than quite a few other mobile shooters.” — 148Apps
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Guns of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
Notice: Please note that Google ARCore, which is used in our game, may collect and process your data: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/