Witness the mobile game revolution! Aion: Legions of War is the first strategy RPG to combine visceral gameplay, breathtaking console quality graphics, and massive-scale battles to deliver an unparalleled gaming experience on your device.
Embark on a journey to unravel the secrets that lay within a war torn Aion universe, and experience a story ripe with discovery, vengeance and redemption as it unfolds across stunning cinematics in the palm of your hand.
Amass powerful heroes to lead your Legion against players around the globe to battle for glory!
• Console-quality graphics never before seen on mobile
• Witness stunning in-game graphics and fully rendered cutscenes, along with spectacular heroes, abilities and worlds to explore
Build the Ultimate Legion
•100+ heroes to discover and collect - armored warriors, monstrous beasts, colossal cyborgs, and more
• Differentiate your heroes to build an invincible Legion to stand against all enemies!
Intense Strategic Gameplay
• Amass powerful tanks, devastating damage dealers and protective healers from your Legion and dominate your enemies with overpowering strategy
• Time your special attacks with precision to counter enemy onslaughts
Dynamic Hero Progression
• Harness the power of Awakening to unleash powerful hero transformations and hidden abilities, build teams based on affinity to gain the advantage
• Deck out heroes with a plethora of equipments, such as legendary weapons, armor and accessories, to create undefeatable champions
A New Generation of Aion
• Reimagining of the megahit PC MMORPG franchise - Aion - in an all new mobile adventure!
• Mobile exclusive story -- Encounter an original story where an ominous villain threatens the delicate balance between two warring races, Elysea and Asmodae
1. Fixed an issue where Brawl Stars crashed. 2. Fixed an issue where CrossFire: Legends crashed for AMD graphics card. 3. Supported special effects of shining light from characters' wings in Honkai Impact 3 for Intel integrated graphics card. 4. Fixed an issue where the keyboard mapping couldn't be deleted.