Hi, the following tutorial will teach you how you play PUBG MOBILE at 60 FPS.
1. Click the button Revise in the following picture to set the resolution of LDPlayer as Mobile if you have not ever modified the resolution. LDPlayer will automatically restart after you click it. The reason why you should change the resolution is that you can normally scroll up and down under 1080P or 2K after it is changed. If you prefer to play PUBG MOBILE under 720P, you won't meet this dialog box.
2. Set CPU and RAM as 4 cores and 4096M.
3. Change Manufacturer and Model to Samsung and Galaxy S4 respectively, directly copy and paste them, or you can directly type them into the text box .
4. Set the resolution of PUBG MOBILE as 1080P. After that, You should select 2K Default or 2K RClick Air in the Keyboard mapping.
5. Last, but not least, choose the options shown in the picture below. You will find that PUBG MOBILE is no longer slow after doing all these steps!